Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
If you would like your donation to Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust to be refunded, You must request Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust within 7 (Seven) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust or someone authorised by Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting a refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID
Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust,
Reg No.IV/ 122/2013, MNRA 134,
Mavelinagar, Changampuzha NagarP.O.
Cochin – 682033
All decisions of Karunyavarsham Charitable Trust in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.
We will process the refund if approved, and you will get the refund with in 7 to 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com